Senior Project Manager
Are you looking to join a growing company that is redefining the way Businesses approach Mobile? A company that enables their customers and employees? A place where you can support the growing demands of Mobile and Beyond? Do you want to work with brand strategists, user experience experts, business analysts, and mobile developers to create the best design and experience for enterprise and consumer apps?
At Shockoe, we’re focused on redefining how organizations connect with users in an increasingly digital world. If you’re up for that challenge, we encourage you to apply.
Being an Senior Project Manager at Shockoe.com
As a Senior Project Manager, you will play a key part in leading client efforts for a diverse portfolio of clients. You will be a trusted advisor, developing strategic relationships and identifying opportunities within existing clients. You will achieve this by overseeing project delivery and being the main point of contact between the client and the Shockoe delivery team. If you are interested in helping to drive mobile forward and changing the way companies work, then join us here at Shockoe.
Life working at Shockoe
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our clients – all while being based out of our Richmond, VA office
- Grab a snack from our fully stocked kitchen
- Be part of our Wednesday team lunch and learn. Lunch is provided by Shockoe.
- Have fun every 6-8 weeks participating in Shockoe Day o’ Fun (outings have included a haunted tour of Shockoe, local breweries, and an arcade)
- Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Participate in our company 401K plan
- Work with latest technology; VR, AR, and Voice Recognition
- Manage the relationship with our clients throughout the entire project duration by being the main POC between the client and Shockoe delivery team
- Provide leadership and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within our committed timeframes and budgets
- Strategically partner with Client Engagement Manager in order to identify, nourish, and close new business
- Stay abreast of what’s next in the mobile space; virtual reality, augmented reality, and voice recognition.
- 2 + year of experience in the mobile technology space
- 5+ years of proven success overseeing the complete project lifecycle including; proposals, SOWs, project delivery, budget management, and resource allocation
- At least 5 + years of project management experience in software development; mobile experience preferred
- Prior experience in a role that required building business by overseeing results driven delivery
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization
- Facilitation skills that include: requirement sessions, design meetings, progress and status meetings
- A solid understanding of Agile practices