Senior iOS Mobile Developer
Are you looking to expand your experience in a growing company and build amazing mobile solutions? Are you interested in working on a team to develop custom mobile solutions for the best brands in the world? Do you want to work on a team with brand strategists, user experience experts, business analysts, and mobile developers to create the best design and experience for enterprise and consumer apps? We’re focused on redefining how organizations connect with users in an increasingly digital world. If you’re up for that challenge, we encourage you to apply.
Being a Senior iOS Mobile Developer at Shockoe.com:
Simply put, Shockoe iOS Developers build amazing mobile solutions. They work as a team to develop custom mobile solutions for some of the best brands in the world.
Working here, you will be a part of a highly collaborative team. You are someone that has a passion for iOS. You will work closely with our clients developing custom mobile solutions for various industries. With the products you build, you will change people’s lives by providing them with technology that eases their pain. If you are interested in helping to drive mobile forward and changing the way companies work, then join us here at Shockoe.
Life working at Shockoe:
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our clients – all while being based out of our Richmond, VA office
- Grab a snack from our fully stocked kitchen
- Be part of our Wednesday team lunch and learn. Lunch is provided by Shockoe.
- Have fun every 6-8 weeks participating in Shockoe Day o’ Fun (we have gone to places like Busch Gardens, local breweries, and arcades)
- Be a part of our yearly internal Hackathon
- Stay ahead of technology by learning not only mobile but what is next
- Develop custom iOS mobile apps for clients across multiple industries
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability
- Build products that changes people’s lives by providing them a technology that eases their pain
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Design, build, deploy, and support large, world-class enterprise-level solutions
- Attend morning standups (we’re Agile)
- 3 plus years of progressive iOS experience working with Objective-C, and Swift
- Experience developing SDK’s, test applications and related documentation
- A solid understanding of the best practices of app design and supporting iPhone and iPad layouts via Storyboards and Autolayout
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and Design Patterns
- Ability to debug and fix Retain Cycles, Memory Leaks and other Memory Management issues
- Understanding of Asynchronous Programming Concepts
- Version control in a team environment and a strong knowledge of GIT
- Scripting language experience: Python, PHP, and Ruby
- Understanding of the mobile development life cycle
- Understanding of Build Configurations and Xcode Schemes.
- Working knowledge of Git, MongoDB, SQL, and NodeJS
- .NET and C# is a plus