Are you looking to expand your experience in a growing company and build amazing mobile solutions? Are you interested in working on a team to develop custom mobile solutions for the best brands in the world? Do you want to work on a team with brand strategists, user experience experts, business analysts, and mobile developers to create the best design and experience for enterprise and consumer apps? We’re focused on redefining how organizations connect with users in an increasingly digital world. If you’re up for that challenge, we encourage you to apply.
Shockoe creates mobile solutions that are developed natively on the iOS and Android platforms, as well as on cross-platform frameworks like Appcelerator, Xamarin, and React. If this is something of interest, we’d love to talk to you!
Being a QA Lead at Shockoe.com
As a QA Lead, you will work in an extremely fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities. You will work closely with the product managers, developers, UI/UX designers and other cross-functional teams. As a QA Lead at Shockoe, you will be required to keep up with Android, iOS, and Windows improvements and suggest how those should be used on a wide array of apps and mobile solutions.
- Oversee and perform day-to-day testing for iOS and Android apps
- Evaluate and test apps to verify that the app functions according to functional specifications, user requirements and development guidelines
- Manage and create test cases and execution paths based on product requirements
- Develop, revise and verify quality standards and comprehensive testing procedures for software evaluation
- Design written protocols for both initial and regression testing of specific apps
- Proactively identify and communicate project and testing risk
- Provide ongoing status updates for projects
- Work closely with product managers in order to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Plan and execute initiatives that improve QA process and efficiency
- 3+ years experience testing complex systems
- 2+ years of experience with native mobile app testing on Android and iOS devices
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and tools for mobile app testing and release
- Experience working with bug tracking software such as RedMine, Jira, and Bugzilla.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience providing QA leadership for multiple projects at once
- Prior experience working as a team collaborator
- Previous experience in product testing
At this time, Shockoe cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship. In addition, we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements.