Are you looking to expand your experience in a growing company and build amazing mobile solutions? Are you interested in working on a team developing custom mobile solutions for the best brands in the world? Do you want to work on a team with brand strategists, user experience experts, business analysts, and mobile developers to create the best design and experience for enterprise and consumer apps? We’re focused on redefining how organizations connect with users in an increasingly digital world. If you’re up for that challenge, we encourage you to apply.
Shockoe creates mobile solutions that are developed natively on the iOS and Android platforms as well as on cross-platform frameworks like Appcelerator, Xamarin, and React. If this is something of interest, we’d love to talk to you!
Being a Project Coordinator at Shockoe.com
You will run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager with a goal of flawless execution of the project. As a Project Coordinator at Shockoe, you will be required to keep up with Android, iOS, and Windows improvements and suggest how these should be used on a wide array of apps and mobile solutions.
- Update and track budget tables with a burndown per role
- Co-manage maintenance and support projects
- Partner with Senior PM’s to write weekly status reports
- Maintain project plans
- Review and approve resource hours utilizing our designated resource management software
- Prepare invoice information based on project hours
- Responsible for overseeing QA resources and perform internal quality assurance
- Draft and edit project deliverables
- Assist Senior Project Managers with client proposals
- Assist with assessment and implementation of new productivity tools
- 3+ years of experience in project management in a related field
- Experience working in an Agile environment; SCRUM master is a plus
- Previous experience in collaborating with Project Managers for project delivery
- Experience working with resource management tools such as 10,000 feet
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- BS/BA in a related field
At this time, Shockoe cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship. In addition, we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements.