Are you looking to gain experience in a growing company to redefine the way Businesses approach Mobile? Enable their customers and employees? And support the growing demands of Mobile and Beyond? Do you want to work with brand strategists, user experience experts, business analysts, and mobile developers to create the best design and experience for enterprise and consumer apps?
We’re focused on redefining how organizations connect with users in an increasingly digital world. If you’re up for that challenge, we encourage you to apply.
Being a Mobile Strategist at Shockoe.com
As a Mobile Strategist, you will play a key part in leading efforts that result in defining our clients’ strategic alignment around mobile processes and technology resulting in increased value on investments. You will use an array of research methods and then apply them to ideas that result in both mobile web and mobile apps. You will help our clients understand how their business can function at a higher level with the help of mobile application technologies. If you are interested in helping to drive mobile forward and changing the way companies work, then join us here at Shockoe.
Life working at Shockoe
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our clients – all while being based out of our Richmond, VA office
- Grab a snack from our fully stocked kitchen
- Be part of our Wednesday team lunch and learn. Lunch is provided by Shockoe.
- Have fun every 6-8 weeks participating in Shockoe Day o’ Fun (outings have included a haunted tour of Shockoe, local breweries, and an arcade)
- Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Lead client discovery sessions and tease out the business drivers, brand equities and user insights that will result in an awesome app
- Define how Shockoe will approach each project and produce a thoughtful and unique solution
- Play a critical role in understanding and analyzing our client’s’ objectives in order to create a mobile strategy that aligns with their enterprise goals
- Stay abreast of what’s next in the mobile space; virtual reality, augmented reality, and voice recognition.
- 2 + year of experience in the mobile technology space
- 3+ years creating enterprise mobility strategies
- Understanding Enterprise Mobility Management Best Practices
- A proven understanding of the dynamics of a client’s business and why they exist
- The ability to ask and answer essential strategic questions for our clients around items such as the daily business challenges they face
- Previous experience designing, applying, and analyzing customer research- both quantitative and qualitative – as it relates to a category, client, competitor and/or customer
- Experience with product design, development and improvement
- Knowledge of the mobile market including emerging technologies, and new business models