Are you looking to expand your experience in a growing company and build amazing mobile solutions? Are you interested in working on a team developing custom mobile solutions for the best brands in the world? Do you want to work on a team with brand strategists, UX/UI, and mobile developers to create the best design and experience for enterprise and consumer apps? We’re focused on redefining how organizations connect with users in an increasingly digital world. If you’re up for that challenge, we encourage you to apply.
Being an Appcelerator/Titanium Developer at Shockoe.com
Simply put, Shockoe Mobile Developers build amazing mobile solutions. They work as a team to develop custom mobile solutions for some of the best brands in the world.
Working here, you will be a part of a highly collaborative team. You will work closely with our clients developing custom mobile solutions for various industries. With the products you build, you will change people’s lives by providing them with technology that eases their pain such as improving industry workflows and connecting fortune 500 companies with their customers. If you are interested in helping to drive mobile forward and changing the way companies work, then join us here at Shockoe.
Life working at Shockoe:
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our clients – all while being based out of our Richmond, VA office
- Grab a snack from our fully stocked kitchen
- Be part of our Wednesday team lunch and learn. Lunch is provided by Shockoe.
- Have fun every 6-8 weeks participating in Shockoe Day o’ Fun (outings have included a haunted tour of Shockoe, local breweries, and an arcade)
- Be a part of our yearly internal Hackathon
- Stay ahead of technology by learning not only mobile but what is next
- Develop custom cross-platform apps for clients across multiple industries
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability
- Build products that changes people’s lives by providing them a technology that eases their pain by building products for everything from internal enterprise applications, Fortune 500, to small eclectic companies (we help cows)
- Design, build, deploy, and support large, world-class enterprise-level solutions
- Attend morning standups (we’re Agile)
- Experience with Appcelerator’s Titanium
- Mobile platform & frameworks experience: iOS/Android
- Solid API design skills
- Understanding of the mobile development life cycle
- 3 plus years working with Java, C, or C++
- OR 3 plus years with Objective -C
- API experience
- Working knowledge of Git, MongoDB, SQL, and NodeJS
At this time, Shockoe cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship. In addition, we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements.